Monday, February 8, 2010

February - The Ties That Bind

FIRST OFF!!!! Who DAT!!! Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints and all who Believe!


Relationships are the center of February with Valentine's Day falling in the middle of the month and are the focus of my February resolutions. I am a work in progress. Waking with the proper attitude is beneficial and critical to completing any of my other resolutions. Being the stronger/bigger person in a difficult situation or confrontation is not easy but it is rewarding. I feel good at the end of those days that I do not lose my temper. I feel more zen-like and my health benefits directly.

I am reaching out to loved ones and friends this month and it is in no profound way even at the least a simple two line email saying hello. Life is short and often the tiffs we have in life with those we care deepest about are no longer important or were so silly and small in the beginning we were just to full of ourselves to realize at the time. While there are so many things in life that we cannot control, we can control our actions. We can show love to those who are important to us. And we must practice this affirmation in our relationships because we can never count on our tomorrow and we should never put off what can be done or said today.

Continued focus on my health feels great. I feel better. Reminding myself to do yoga and taking the time to enjoy the breathing and the stretches is so relaxing.

No comments: