Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowmagedon will make you smile

So I realize it is Friday and I typically post on Mondays, but this is a happiness emergency! Snowmagedon has reached the South, I'd like to call it Baby Sneauxmagedon, and the kids are off school for a real SNEAUX day! Usually the snow days drive me insane because of the obvious, it never actually snows at our place and it either rains or is the brightest day you've seen in weeks, but today is different. Today, we woke up and there were and still are huge snow flurries falling and everything looks like a freshly dusted beignet.

It is great. We went outside, the kids played together. Sebastian taught Bai how to properly make a snowball. Bash attempted to slide on the snow in the grass like you do at the beach, and it was so pleasurable. And now, I am making cinnamon rolls that are smelling delicious and warming the house. Snow really does bring out the kid in you. And what makes you happier than remembering how carefree you played as a kid.

You may be thinking, this girl will have a great day. Here is my only problem.... I am almost out of Diet Coke.

No comments: